Sunday, November 8, 2009

Megan's Graduation


So last weekend I had my graduation ceremony. It finally feels official and real that I am finally done. My parents and sister came all the way from Idaho to watch me cross the stage and receive my diploma. Too bad that my first name was mispronounced as I was introduced to the audience as Dr. Megan M. Gierhart for the first time. I think I will forever continue to be referred to as Mee-gan at various times in my life. O'well. It still felt surreal and I still felt unbelievable proud to be hooded, walk the stage, and receive my diploma. Thanks to Mom, Dad, Stephanie, and Chad for being there.
It meant the world to me!




Chad and me after the ceremony.



Dad, Mom and me.



Steph and me.


Just me.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, Megan! I am seriously shedding tears right now. I am so unbelievably proud of you. I can't imagine the amount of hard work and determination this must have taken! You are an inspiration to me! I am so excited that you have a blog and I can keep up on you guys and all you're doing! I want to see pics. of that belly and can't wait to hear names you have chosen for the little man!

    Love you, Megan!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, thank you for the sweet comment! I am so excited that you visited our blog and left our first comment ever! It made my day. Your kind words mean the world to me. Thank you so much! I miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!! Dr. Gierhart--how exciting! Love the blog--can't wait to see more pictures (and some belly shots!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers