Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby Shower


While in Pocatello for the holidays, I had a baby shower on January 2nd, the day before we headed back to Chicago. All my dad's sisters came and many of my hometown friends were there. Trish and her family came all the way from Salt Lake City. She even brought her 3 month old baby girl, Sayge. It was so great to see so many friends and family members. Some of whom I have not seen in over a year (Brittney and Chris Ann!). It was so fun to catch up, eat goodies and celebrate this little baby to come. I got so many adorable clothes for the baby. I also received three handmade blankets from family members. My sister did a wonderful job preparing all the food and serving as hostess. Trish brought goodies all the way from Utah.
It was so fun!

My cousin, Rachel, her son, Cooper, and me. This picture was taken by my little niece - that's why we look like giants.

Jody, Karen and Penny.

Brittney, baby Sage, Trish, and me.

Maddy and me.

Steph, the shower hostess. I know this picture is blurry, but it is such a great one!

3 comments:

  1. This post made me cry! I miss you! I so wish I was there to share in your fun day. Britt said it was so fun and nice to see all of you that she never wanted to leave. I can't wait until July so I can see you and hold your new, little man! Love you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely missed you there, Kristi. But I am so glad that you got to go the game. Sounds like a blast. It was so great seeing everyone. I didn't want Britt and Trish to leave either. It was so fun. I can't wait for July either!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, Fun, Fun! Makes me miss all my peeps from Poky! You look lovely! Glowing and everything!

    ReplyDelete

Followers