Monday, March 15, 2010

Missing this!?

So here are some pictures of me taken the weekend before Lucas was born. I was huge! I really can't believe how big I was and I'm glad I have some pictures as a reminder.
Is it possible that I actually miss this?
Well, I didn't think I could or would, until now. I knew that I didn't mind being pregnant, but I didn't realize that I actually liked it. It feels so weird to have an empty belly and it kind of makes me sad. I walked into work the other day to pick something up. It was the first time I have ever been there as a non-pregnant woman. It felt so bizarre and I didn't feel like myself at all. I guess I was a little out of sorts being there for the first time by myself!
However, we are so happy to have Lucas here. We wondered out loud all the time, "What and who is he going to look like?" "Will he have blond hair or brown hair?"
Now all our questions are answered and it is WONDERFUL!

Checking out the new stroller.







6 comments:

  1. Chad did you hear that, she likes to be pregnant. My wife says the same thing and look how many kids we have. Congrats, we are so excited for you...Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I thought we were going to catch up to your 3 little ones, but now you have raised the stakes! Congratulations Kelly & Ed!
    Chad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get it, Megan. Being pregnant is hard, but it is amazing too. When I didn't think we'de have another, I was sad about never being pregnant again. It seems crazy....but it's true. I am glad your experience was good but am sorry you miss it. You'll get over it soon, and then maybe you'll be pregnant again!Loves.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kristi! I am so glad you are experiencing pregnancy again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked so cute as a pregnant lady, why wouldn't you want to do it again? It's funny because after my first 3 babies were born I felt a little sad about not being pregant any more. But after the 4th baby, I knew we were done and honestly I have never felt sad about not being pregnant again.
    I think it's also a hormonal, lack of sleep thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Molly. I hope I have a similar experience!

    ReplyDelete

Followers